Thursday, March 5, 2020

Fueled by something // Random thoughts

After spending the whole night watching stand up comedy routines on Netflix while miserably failing to make any progress with my latest writing project I came to a realization. I discovered what motivated me to do things.
I frequently say that my  motivation, stubbornness and occasionally my creativity are fueled by my excessive consumption of coffee, sometimes my creativity can be fueled by my anger and occasionally by a glass of wine or a shot of vodka but, what I just realized really fuels me? Spite. That's it. I'm a bitter, bitchy loner of a person. I do things always with an ulterior motive of proving people wrong which I more often than not always end up rubbing into their faces afterwards.
Many things have contributed to this aspect of my existence, some of them were mentioned on my previous post so I won't re-list them, I hate to repeat myself almost as much as I hate small talk, obvious questions like "What are you doing?" when I'm clearly watching TV in example or people who wear excessive amounts of perfume/cologne/or something equally smelly, I mean what's wrong with them? If they think they smell bad, why don't they take a shower instead of emptying a bottle of this shit on themselves?
Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. I'm awake, it's early, I might as well get some things done anyway, I have a 2014 router to try and exchange for a newer model with the phone provider company, a geocache to replace and I'll most likely remember a bunch of other things to do, also I'm seriously thinking about that intermittent(?) fasting thing where you only eat only one meal a day as I'm still trying to lose those 15 extra kilos I managed to get in the 4 months I've not been working so.... yeah, we'll see how this turns out. Off I go~!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait, is that a light? Is the tunnel ending?

Almost 57 days in quarantine and there seems to be a some hope here, they announced the end of lock down just 9 days short of the 2 months&...