Thursday, April 30, 2020

Wait, is that a light? Is the tunnel ending?

Almost 57 days in quarantine and there seems to be a some hope here, they announced the end of lock down just 9 days short of the 2 months' mark. Stores will finally open, caution is still necessary but that's a required measure so no problem with that... only problem is hotel's are not expected to open before June.

Why is that important?

Well, as long as they remain closed, although it is a safety measure to avoid a second outbreak of that damn virus, there is no hint of income in the horizon for many of us. Speaking of hotels, something I consider to be weird happened today. I got a bunch of notifications from recruiters on LinkedIn, an app I rarely use and don't really gt notifications from.

On top of that I got a message for an interview from one of those recruiters. Thankfully I could read it from the notification preview without opening it so this gives me some time to think about how to proceed with it. I have already booked a job for the summer season but with all this uncertainty going around it wouldn't hurt to expand my "network" of connections a little bit... I have no idea what to do with that interview request though and I don't think half a day or even one full day is enough for me to decide what to do. After all it's important.

Anyways, that's all I had to get off my chest for now. If anyone actually reads these posts, I don't bite, leave a comment, I could really use a second opinion on some of the things I post.

Stay safe~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait, is that a light? Is the tunnel ending?

Almost 57 days in quarantine and there seems to be a some hope here, they announced the end of lock down just 9 days short of the 2 months&...